Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Welcome!

With a twinge of sadness, I have retired the Cape Kennedy Retail name for a blog proper, to open Because America Can't Wait - Eckerd Drugs Florida. While Eckerd did have significant operations outside Florida, it was their home, and it's also conveniently where I'm based. Posts will come out rather slowly at first; as I work out the kinks and gather photos. Photos will be a combination of primarily my own, though I'll also use photos from other photographers in parts of Florida I can't easily reach.

The name of this blog is based off of an Eckerd slogan, That's the reason there's Eckerd: because America can't wait!, and is heavily inspired by other chain-dedicated blogs such as
Albertsons Florida Blog
Acme Style
A&P Preservation
The Stoplight

No comments:

Post a Comment